Annoyed





Yes, it's been a very long and annoying day. I'm tired and my back hurts. Too much paperwork and too little time and nothing goes as planned. Of course it's always due to someones stupidity. Not mine.

Besides this internet-thing is far too large to be digested in one day. It's so funny what the muggles invent in order to compensate their lack of magic. So much wasted time, efforts and energy... not to mention the money. I'm glad I'm a wizard. It's a portkey to pleasant life. Or at least convenient, if not so pleasant.

I got one comment here today. It amused me. Someone called "Nimuel" asked what happened to me, and I answered... well... read for yourselves. Just click with your wand that "comments"- link right here below yesterdays writings, and there it is. Thank you.









Severus Snape is property of J.K Rowlings, the author of Harry Potter -books the writings are mine though.

1 comment:

  1. Lily Evans wrote 16.10.2008 - 10:39
    You think Muggles invent things to compensate their lack of magic? *pauses* But I believe, the knowledge they gather everyday to invent things and the labour they willingly put is rather more magical than casting charm and conjuring things. *breats in* If you allow me, can I ask one thing? Do you think we can dislike muggles because they don't have wisdom that we posses?

    Severus Snape wrote 17.10.2008 - 12:42
    Yes, I do, but that doesn't mean I dislike muggles. I do consider us to be superior in comparison with them, but I don't despise them, though some might think otherwise...

    ReplyDelete