Privacy





I've noticed some problems here keeping this diary. I mean... I'm a very private person, I like to keep things to myself and so, but there's also a part of me that would love to share... I need to process my life and my emotions, but talking to someone is totally oxymoron. So what to do? I started this Personal and Private, Secret Diary. I can write my deepest thoughts to it, and it keeps up an illusion I have some kind of social interaction by answering to me time to times. So, I kind of share, but still get to maintain my privacy. Perfect?

No.

I've started to become little suspicious. The way it answeres to me, or asks me questions is... I don't know, little alarming. I know I have a tendency to be slightly paranoid, but still... I would have preferred using pensieve, but unfortunately I didn't inherit it after Albus died. So this has to do. Maybe I have to learn to be more trusting. Every part of me yells "No!" to that thought, but I've heard it so many times from the persons I respect, so it has to have a grain of truth. Perhaps I have to contemplate it a little.









Severus Snape is property of J.K Rowlings, the author of Harry Potter -books the writings are mine though.

No comments:

Post a Comment