Wicked, wicked internet...





I'm beginning to understand this thing called internet. It is a wicked, dark magic thing, that's been invented to shrivel the mind and the body of it's users. First of all my eyes are pricling, my head is aching and my back hurts so much I can hardly breath. Maybe I should have sleeped a little last night, but I could not, because the magic (dark, totally dark!) of this thing had engulfed me. I found so much writings, pictures, articles, forums and so on about themes I just had to study. And here I am, not any wiser or happier, only exhausted by too voluminous amount of information I will never need.

(Those WIKTT-archives were quite intriguing though, not to mention Ashwinder at Sycophant Hex...)









Severus Snape is property of J.K Rowlings, the author of Harry Potter -books the writings are mine though.

No comments:

Post a Comment