Recovering





Oh, what a weekend I had. Not the kind I actually hoped for, but at least I'm still alive. That's good. I suppose. It was like some grander than life Bat Bogey Hex had hit me straight from nowhere. Brought me some not-so-happy memories from my youth... but in those times it tended to come from the wand of Sirius Black.

I'm pleased to see there has been so many visitors during my absence. But I'm not very happy about the way some of you turn against each others. I'm not going to comment that here any further, I just have to rely on your maturity and decency. Exept when it comes to Weasley's... I can't admit I was a great admirer of your pranks while at school, and I guess there just are some things that never change.

Harry Potter... I honestly did never expect to see you here. I will go into your question later, when I have totally recovered (my head is still aching), since it's a matter of a very delicate issue.









Severus Snape is property of J.K Rowlings, the author of Harry Potter -books the writings are mine though.

1 comment:

  1. Black wrote 11.11.2008 - 11:02
    Good to know you've recovered.
    *wonders about her maturity and decency*

    Weasleys' twins wrote 11.11.2008 - 18:45
    Thank you professor Snape! We have also admired your kick-ass work against to you-know-who. And what comes to your comment down below, we wonder if mr Snape is a little jealous of miss Granger to our brother.. Aren't you?

    Severus Snape wrote 13.11.2008 - 16:40
    Excuse me, but I see no reason why should I be jealous about anything or anyone. If you are hinting (in your "subtle" way) that I hold any kind of interest towards Miss Granger, then you are more addled that I ever thought could be possible. Too much HG/SS fanfiction maybe...

    Weasleys' twins wrote 13.11.2008 - 18:27
    Ooo, you are familiar at HG/SS fanfiction..? Maybe read little.. ;)

    Audrey wrote 15.11.2008 - 13:02
    *lol* My little obsession, SS/HG fanfiction... Hey, do characters read fanfiction about themselves? That must be... interesting.

    ReplyDelete